Light fluffy and slightly crispy blueberry pancakes with a hint of lemon. They’re delicious for breakfast or as a dessert. Really easy and quick to cook. We used a non stick frying pan to cook them. They only need 2 – 3 minutes on each side (cook over a medium heat). They should be lightly golden and slightly crispy. Serve with a natural yoghurt, fresh blueberries and honey or maple syrup. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 200 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 150 g fresh blueberries
- natural yoghurt and honey to serve
- Mix the flour, milk, baking powder, egg 1 tbsp oil, lemon juice, sugar and lemon zest in a large mixing bowl using an electric whisk or a food processor, until well combined into a thick smooth batter.
- Brush a frying pan with the remaining oil.
- Ladle the batter into the pan forming small pancakes about 6 - 7 cm in diameter.
- Cook for 2 - 3 minutes on each side over a medium heat, until golden and slightly crispy.
- Serve with fresh blueberries, natural yoghurt and honey.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.