Grilledchicken and bacon on iceberg lettuce leaves with cherry tomatoes, parmesan shavings and croutons. We use a bagel to make our croutons. We slice it thinly, sprinkle with olive oil an bake it in the oven for 8 minutes. If you don’t like bagels, you can use toast bread, ciabatta or buy them ready made. We don’t slice our salad, we tear it. It looks so much better this way. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 6 streaky bacon rashers
- 2 medium chicken breast
- 20 cherry tomatoes on the vine, halved
- 100 g croutons
- 200 g iceberg lettuce
- 40 g parmesan shavings
- 1 tbsp olive oil for frying
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 4 tbsp single cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- sea salt
- Add the mayo, single cream and crushed garlic into a small cup, season with a pinch of salt. Mix well until all ingredients combine.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (180°C fan assisted).
- Arrange the bacon on a baking tray, put it into the oven, cook until golden - brown and crispy (around 20 minutes).
- Slice the chicken into thin strips, sprinkle with olive oil and season with a pinch of salt. Fry in a shallow pan over a medium - high heat for 4 minutes on each side. Check if it is cooked throughout.
- Tear the salad into small chunks, arrange in a large salad or pasta bowls, put the tomatoes on top, add the chicken and croutons then dressing, sprinkle with the parmesan shavings and arrange the bacon rashers on top.
- Serve straight away.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.