Lightand delicious salad with little gem lettuce, chicken breast, mango, carrot and toasted almond flakes. Instead of roasting your chicken breast, you can grill them. Use the peeler to slice the carrot into long and thin ribbons. It’s best to tear your salad rather than slicing it. It looks and taste much better! Serve with rye bread or pitta. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 carrot
- 1 mango
- 2 little gem lettuces
- toasted almond flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- pinch of salt
- In a glass mix together the mayo, yoghurt, cumin and turmeric until smooth, season with salt.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan assisted).
- Season your chicken with a pinch of salt, toss in olive oil, place on a baking tray, roast in the oven for 25-30 min until cooked through.
- Leave the chicken to cool and slice.
- Wash and peel the carrot. Slice into long strips using a peeler.
- Peel the mango and slice into sizeable chunks.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on a plate, add the chicken and mango, put the carrot on top, sprinkle with almond flakes and add the dressing. Serve.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.