Lightversion of breaded chicken, this time in garlic breadcrumbs. Chicken breasts were roasted in the oven and topped with breadcrumbs mixed with melted garlic butter. It’s really easy and very quick to cook. We cooked our vegetables in a steamer but they can be boiled in water with a pinch of salt. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley (potatoes), toasted almonds (beans) and decorated with lemon wedges. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 40 g garlic butter
- 400 g new potatoes
- 200 g fine beans
- 1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- lemon wedges and toasted almonds to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan assisted).
- Wash and dry the chicken, season it with a pinch of salt and pepper, place in an ovenproof dish.
- Put it into the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime melt the butter, mix well with the crumbs.
- Remove the chicken from the oven, spread the crumb mixture on top of each breast, put back into oven bake for 8-10 more minutes, until breadcrumbs turn golden.
- Serve with boiled new potatoes tossed in parsley, boiled fine beans sprinkled with almonds and lemon wedges.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.