Succulentand moist chicken breast, wrapped in streaky bacon and stuffed with sun dried tomatoes. Make sure that bacon ends are underneath the chicken. Bacon shrinks when cooking and the dish would look rather unattractive. Don’t cook your beans, just bring them to boil befor frying. Serve with crispy potato slices (our favourite) or basmati rice. Either way – tastes great! Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 chicken breast
- 8 streaky bacon slices
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 1 courgette, sliced (1 cm thick)
- 1 romano pepper, cut in half and sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 200 g fine beans, cut in half
- 1tbsp olive oil for frying
- crispy potato slices to serve
- Make a pocket in each of the chicken breasts, make sure not to slice al the way through.
- Staff each pocket with sundered tomatoes.
- Wrap the chicken in bacon (4 slices per breast), make sure the ends of the bacon are underneath the chicken.
- Preheat your over to 200°C (180°C fan assisted).
- Put your chicken on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until bacon looks crispy and golden.
- Place the beans in a small sauce pan, cover with water with a bit of salt, bring to boil (don't cook any longer), drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the courgette, pepper, thyme and beans, season with a pinch of salt. Stir-fry for 6-7 minutes.
- Serve with crispy potato slices (baked in oven)
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.