All you need is 2 medium chicken breasts, some typical chinese veg and spices, a wok or a deep pan and soy sauce. We prefer using frying pan rather than a wok as it’s easier to control cooking time. All ready in less than 30 minutes.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 medium chicken breast cut into thin slices
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 100g baby sweetcorn
- 1 lime juice
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp arrowroot (or corn flour)
- 1/2 bunch salad onion roughly chopped
- 50g unsalted peanuts
- 1 red romano pepper cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp 5 spice
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Marinate the chicken with 1 tbsp sesame oil and 1 tbsp 5 spice. Put into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Heat the frying pan, add the chicken, cook for 5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the ginger and cook for another minute.
- Add the sugar snap, sweet corn and pepper, cook for 3 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the lime juice, soy sauce, palm sugar, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Mix the arrowroot with 100 ml of water and add to the pan.
- Add the peanuts and onion, cook for another minute or until sauce thickens.
- Decorate with coriander leaves. Serve immediately
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.