Very easy chocolate sauce made of melted dark and milk chocolate mixed with double cream. Tastes delicious when served with fresh fruit.
This sauce is so easy to prepare. It literally takes only 20 minutes to have it done and ready to serve. All we had to do was to melt the chocolate on a very low heat and mix it with double cream and a splash of water. It goes really well with fresh strawberries, bananas and pineapples. It is perfect as a dressing for a fruit salad or a topping for a cake.
We decorated the sauce with chocolate curls and served it in a small dessert bowl with fresh strawberries. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 100 g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 200 g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100 ml double cream
- 2 tbsp water
- 300 g fresh strawberries
- chocolate curls to decorate
- Place the dark chocolate, milk chocolate, double cream and water in a small sauce pan.
- Place the pan on the stove and cook over a medium - low heat, stirring continuously, until the chocolate has melted and all ingredients has combined and hot.
- Pour the sauce into small serving bowls and decorate with chocolate curls.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.
Nutrition per 1 portion*
*all values estimated, depend on products used
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.