Delicious chorizo stew with tomatoes, butter beans, potatoes, red onion and chopped parsley. This dish is very easy and quick to cook. It’s usually ready in less than 45 minutes. It’s best to use chorizo picante as it gives the dish spicy, smokey taste. Chorizo is a rather fat sausage, so you don’t need any other fat for frying. Serve sprinkled with plenty of chopped flat leaf parsley with crusty brown bread. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 350 g charlotte potatoes, quartered
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 250 g chorizo, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 400 g tin butter beans
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 150 ml vegetable stock
- pinch of chilli flakes
- flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Add the chorizo, onion and garlic to a large saucepan, cook for 3-4 minutes over a high heat, until chorizo starts to turn golden.
- Add the quartered potatoes, tomatoes, bay leaves, pinch of chilli and stock, cover, simmer for 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and rinse the beans, add to the saucepan. Bring to boil.Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve decorated with fresh parsley with fresh rye bread or garlic baguette.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.