We are sushi lovers. This one is a very simple recipe and a pleasure to cook. Grab a sushi mat, king prawns, gari (japanese ginger), some soy sauce, rice and start rolling! This recipe makes 4 large rolls, enough for a delicious lunch for two!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 4 sushi nori sheets
- 150g peeled and cooked king prawns
- 250g g sushi rice
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 romano pepper
- 4 tbsp sushi rice seasoning (mirin)
- Sushi soy sauce, gari (japanese ginger) and wasabi to serve
- Cook your rice (according to description).
- Once it's cooked and warm, season with sushi rice seasoning.
- Cut cucumber in half, deseed, slice into long strips (as long as your nori sheet). Do the same with pepper.
- Place your nori sheet on the mat, cover evenly with rice (rice should be cold), leaving 2 cm border at the top.
- Lay your ingredients over (prawns, chives, cucumber and pepper). Make sure they are placed on the bottom half of the sheet.
- Moist the top of the nori with a bit of water.
- Roll it up firmly.
- Cut your roll into 8 rounds.
- Serve with sushi soy sauce, wasabi and gari!
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.