Perfectfor breakfast – granola oats with fresh and dried fruits, honey, natural yoghurt and walnuts. So easy to prepare, looks great on a breakfast table. Any fruits can be used as the decoration, but tastes best with berries. If you don’t have granola oats, it’s very easy to bake them yourself. Just mix the oats with 1 tbsp of oil and 2 tbsp of honey and bake them in the oven (150°C or 130°C fan assisted) for 25 minutes. Remember to spread them evenly on a sheet of a baking paper to prevent sticking. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 100 g natural granola oats
- 10 g walnuts, slightly crushed
- 20 g dried fruits (raisins, apricots, pineapples etc.)
- 4 spoons of honey
- 4 fresh strawberries, quatered
- 10 fresh blackberries
- 8 tbsp natural yoghurt
- Mix the granola oats with the walnuts and dried fruits.
- In a large glass layer the granola then 1 tbsp of honey and 2 tbsp of yoghurt.
- Continue until the glass is filled completely (usually 2 layers). Yoghurt should be the top layer.
- Decorate with strawberries and blackberries.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.