Mexican dip made of avocados, coriander, garlic, lime juice, chillies and chopped fresh tomatoes. To prepare the dip we used food processor, but the avocado’s flesh can also be mashed with a fork or in a pestle and mortar. Should be served immediately, otherwise it can become brown in colour. To prevent this reserve the avocado’s stone and place it in a container along with your guacamole. Tastes best when served with nachos but can also be served with carrot, celery or cucumber sticks. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 medium - large tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander (leaves and stalks)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- pinch of salt
- Cut the avocados in half, remove stones, use a spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- Place the flesh, garlic, coriander, chilli and lime juice in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, season to taste with salt.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the chopped tomatoes, mix well.
- Serve with nachos or as a dip with vegetable sticks (carrots, celery etc.).
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.