Light version of traditional Eton Mess made of whipped cream, crumbled meringues and strawberries. In our version of this summer classic, we replaced the cream with natural yoghurt. The yoghurt shouldn’t be too sour. We didn’t add any sugar as the meringues were sweet enough. We prepared the dessert in small cocktail glasses. Remember to serve immediately, otherwise the meringue will get too soggy. It’s a delicious summer dessert. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 400 g strawberries, washed, stalks removed and quatered
- 2 medium meringues, crumbled
- 4 - 6 tbsp natural yoghurt, shouldn't be sour
- Place a layer of strawberries in a medium glass.
- Cover with a tablespoon of natural yoghurt and add the meringues on top.
- Repeat until glass is full.
- Decorate with a whole strawberry.
- Serve immediately.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.