One of our favourite cheesecakes ever. Tastes great when served with raspberry coulis and decorated with mint leaves. Super easy to bake! We use 20cm round springform cake tin to bake it.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 200g ginger oat biscuits
- 3tbsp butter
- 1250g ricotta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 limes (juiced, zest grated)
- 150 g caster sugar
- raspberry coulis and mint leaves to decorate
- Crush your biscuits in a food processor, melt the butter, combine together until smooth.
- Preheat your oven to 160°C (140°C fan assisted).
- Grease your cake tin with a bit of butter, spread the mixture evenly on the bottom of the tin, put into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Put the cheese, eggs, sugar and the lime juice in a large bowl, blend until smooth, add the zest, mix well (don't blend).
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits. Put back in the oven.
- Bake for around 1 1/2 hours. If the top gets dark while baking, cover it with foil.
- Switch the oven off. Leave the cheesecake in the oven to cool.
- Serve decorated with raspberry coulis, mint leaves and dusted with icing sugar.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.