Light and delicious burger made of marinated chicken breast, guacamole, tomatoes, salad and red onion, all in a wholemeal burger roll. It’s spicy, thanks to the marinade and creamy, thanks to the guacamole. To prepare the guacamole, you can use this recipe. Serve with chips and mixed salad with tomatoes. To prepare our salad we used mixed salad leaves, red onion, edamame beans and tomatoes. It also tastes great when served with sweet potato chips. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 5 - 6 drops tabasco
- pinch of salt
- 1 large chicken breast
- 2 heaped tbsp guacamole
- 1 beef tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion sliced into rings
- 4 - 5 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 2 tbsp garlic mayo
- 2 wholemeal burger buns, cut in half
- In a small glass mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Slice the chicken breast lengthwise to get two thin, even escalopes. If they're thicker on one side bash them with a rolling pin or meat tenderiser.
- Rub them with the marinade and put into the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Wash and dry the lettuce, tear it into smaller pieces.
- Heat a griddle pan and cook your chicken for 5 - 6 min on each side, until golden. It may take a bit longer, depending on your chicken, just check if it's cooked thoroughly.
- Toast the burger bun in an oven or on a griddle pan until slightly golden and crunchy.
- Smear the bottom half of the bun with a heaped tablespoon of guacamole, arrange the lettuce on top then chicken, tomatoes and red onion.
- Smear the top with garlic mayo, place on top of the burger.
- Serve with chips and salad.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.