Super easy and delicious spaghetti with walnuts, fresh basil, grated parmesan, olive oil and garlic pesto.
This spaghetti is super easy and very quick to prepare. It literally takes as long as cooking the pasta to have it ready. To make the pesto you only need to whizz all the pesto ingredients with a hand blender or in a food processor. The basil needs to be washed and dried before adding to pesto. To prepare the pesto we used walnuts. They give the sauce deep, nutty flavour. We used fresh egg spaghetti but any pasta variety goes well with this pesto.
We served the spaghetti in deep pasta bowls, decorated with small basil leaves and chopped walnuts. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 350 g fresh egg spaghetti
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 70 g walnut pieces
- 30 ml olive oil
- 50 g finely grated parmesan
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Wash and dry the basil. Reserve couple of small leaves for garnish.
- Place the basil, walnuts, garlic and parmesan in a mixing bowl or in a food processor.
- Whizz until finely chopped (using a hand blender or a food processor). Gradually add oil and mix until combine. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to the instruction on the package.
- Drain, add the pesto and toss until coated evenly with the pesto.
- Serve immediately, decorated with couple of basil leaves and chopped walnuts.
Nutrition per 1 portion*
*all values estimated, depend on products used
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.