Light and delicious smoked salmon salad with cherry tomatoes, mixed salad leaves, dried black olives and edible flowers (optional). All dipped in a creamy yogurt dressing with a hint of horseradish and finely chopped fresh dill. Serve with crunchy french baguette or rustic rye bread. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- squeeze of lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 150 g mixed salad leaves
- 200 g sweet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g dried black olives
- edible flowers (optional) to decorate
- Mix all the ingredients in a large glass until combined.
- Arrange the salad leaves on two serving plates.
- Place the tomatoes on top of the salad leaves.
- Tear the salmon with your fingers into a small chunks, arrange on top of the tomatoes.
- Scatter the olives on top, drizzle with the dressing, decorate with edible flowers.
- Serve with crusty bread or a roll.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.