Light pasta with tiger prawns, sunblush tomatoes, garlic, white wine and fresh parsley. To cook this dish we used raw, frozen, peeled tiger prawns. If you’d like to use ready cooked prawns add them to the sauce after the wine’s been reduced. Otherwise they might be a little chewy and hard. Use good quality wine. Serve decorated with parmesan shavings and plenty of chopped, fresh flat leave parsley. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 250 g raw tiger prawns, peeled
- 300 g fresh egg spaghetti
- 200 g sunblush tomatoes (or sundried), olive drained
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 100 ml dry red wine
- 1 tbsp butter
- sea salt and white pepper
- 2 tbsp parmesan shaving
- 1 bunch of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling water, drain and cover to keep it warm.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan, add the garlic, cook for 2 - 3 minutes until garlic softens.
- Add the prawns fry for 3 - 4 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Pour in the wine, cook for 5 - 6 minutes until the wine is slightly reduced.
- Add the tomatoes season with salt and pepper, cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spaghetti and the parsley, mix well and cook until the pasta is hot.
- Decorate with the parmesan shavings, serve immediately.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.