Perfect for summer, light salad with baby spinach leaves, smoked bacon medallions, fresh strawberries, walnut pieces, blue cheese and balsamic glaze. It’ s really easy and quick to prepare. Refreshing taste of strawberries goes really well with balsamic glaze and salty smoked bacon. If you don’t have balsamic glaze you can replace it with balsamic vinegar reduced with a bit of sugar. Serve with warm garlic baguette. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 150 g baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
- 10 smoked bacon medallions
- 150 g strawberries, stalks removed and halved
- 150 g blue cheese
- 2 tbsp walnut pieces
- 4 tbsp balsamic glaze or reduced balsamic vinegar
- garlic baguette to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C) fan assisted.
- Place the bacon on a baking sheet, cook in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes, until golden on the edges and crispy.
- Arrange the spinach in a salad serving bowl, place the strawberries on top.
- Cut the bacon in half, arrange on the plate, crumble the cheese over the bacon.
- Scatter the walnut pieces on top of the bacon, drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately with garlic baguette.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.