Perfectfor every Easter table – mushroom stuffed eggs. Taste as good as they look. Remember to chop the mushrooms well, don’t grate them. They are much better when chopped. Fry them until they’re gold in colour and all the water has evaporated. Serve with a fresh sandwich cress and a spoon of mayo. Delicious! Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 10 eggs
- 500 g mushrooms, very finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp clarified butter, or olive oil for frying
- fresh sandwich cress
- salt and pepper
- Hard boil the eggs (place the eggs in a saucepan and add enough cold water to cover them by about 1cm, bring it to boil and cook for additional 7 minutes). Cool under cold running water.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms, cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms start to golden.
- Peel the eggs, cut them in half lengthwise, carefully remove yolks.
- Place the yolks in a large mixing bowl, mash them well with a fork.
- Add the fried mushrooms and mayo to the bowl, season with salt and pepper, mix until combined with yolks and smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the egg whites, decorate with cress, serve.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.