Deliciousand healthy alternative to chips! Rich in vitamins and dietary fiber. Super easy to prepare! While baking you’ll need to keep an eye on them to prevent overcooking. They need to be slightly golden but al dente. Great as an accompaniment or on its own served with dips as tzatziki or salsa or with hummus.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Pell your potatoes, cut them into long chunks (lengthwise), drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice, sprinkle with the dried rosemary, season with salt and toss them well to cover them with the herbs.
- Place them on a baking tray. Put aside for half an hour to marinate.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (180°C fan assisted).
- Put your potatoes into the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly browned but still al dente.
- Serve them with dips of your choice.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.