Light, aromatic and delicious stir fried chicken with soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice, palm sugar, thai basil, garlic and chilli and fine beans. Very easy and even quicker to cook, just remember to marinate the chicken in advance, for at least four hours. Thai basil gives the dish very unique, aniseed taste. Serve with freshly steamed white rice.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 2 medium chicken breasts, diced
- 1 medium red chilli thinly sliced
- 200 g fine beans, boiled al dente and halved
- 1 bunch thai basil, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- ½ lime, juice only
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Marinate the chicken in 1 tbsp olive oil mixed with 1 tbsp soy sauce for at least 4 hours (in the fridge).
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large, deep frying pan or wok. Add the garlic and chilli, cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for about five minutes. Add the remaining soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and palm sugar and fry for 2 more minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the beans and cook for one more minute, until the beans are hot.
- Stir in the chopped thai basil and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.