Light, delicious and very easy dip, made of natural yoghurt, fresh cucumber, garlic and mint. Tastes great when served with lamb or when served as appetiser with pita or garlic bread. Try adding some dill for extra fresh flavour. Tzatziki tastes best when served cold, straight from the fridge. Our sauce was prepared as an accompaniment to lamb koftas. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 350 ml natural yoghurt
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 12 - 15 mint leaves, finely chopped
- sea salt
- Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds using a teaspoon, chop into small cubes.
- Season with sea salt and place in a sifter for 10 - 15 minutes to drain the juice.
- In a large mixing bowl combine together garlic, yoghurt, cucumber and mint.
- Put into the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Serve as a dip with nachos, garlic or pita bread or greek dishes as lamb koftas.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.