Delicious marinated and baked pork ribs, with traditional BBQ Jack Daniels sauce. Very easy to prepare and cook, you only need to remember to marinade the ribs in advance. They need to be marinated for at least four hours. Bake them covered in a large ovenproof dish. Once cooked they should be very soft and falling off the bone. Cooking times may vary, depending on the size of your ribs, so check them from time to time. Serve with sweet potato chips and boiled fine beans with some toasted almonds on top. Enjoy!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 800 g pork ribs (cut into pieces)
- 8 - 10 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp Jack Daniels BBQ sauce
- sweet potato chips and boiled fine beans to serve
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large glass, until combined.
- Prepare the ribs, cut them into pieces (1 bone per piece) and remove excess fat.
- Place the ribs in a large baking dish (meat side down), pour in the marinade and rub it into ribs. Cover with cling film and put into the fridge for at least four hours.
- Preheat your oven to 160°C (150°C fan assisted).
- Remove the ribs from the fridge, discard cling film scatter garlic cloves on top and cover with kitchen foil.
- Bake in the oven for around two hours, checking from time to time, turn once after 1 hour.
- For the final 10 minutes, increase the temperature to 200°C (180°C fan assisted) and uncover.
- Remove from the oven, glaze with Jack Daniels BBQ sauce and serve with sweet potato chips and boiled fine beans.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.