Light fruity and delicious parfait with strawberries, blueberries and blackberries, whipped cream, natural yoghurt and lime juice and zest. Tastes best when made from fresh fruits, but can also be made from frozen, just remember to defrost them. Serve in small tumblers. It needs to be chilled for at least an hour before serving. Lime can be replaced with orange for sweeter, less zesty taste. Enjoy.
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 500 ml double cream
- 5 tbsp natural yogurt
- 1 lime, juice and grated zest
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 250 g strawberries
- 150 g blackberries
- 150 g blueberries
- Whip the cream in a food processor, add the sugar, lime juice and zest, stir in the yoghurt, mix until combined.
- Reserve 1/3 of berries for decoration, mix the rest in bowl and crush them lightly with a fork.
- Prepare 4 small tumbler glasses, layer the cream then the berries, repeat until the glass is nearly full.
- Decorate with reserved fruit, refrigerate for 1 hour, serve.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.