AromaticThai dish. Tastes best when served with fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges. If you’re brave, try adding one tablespoon of fish sauce. We love the taste, but hate the smell. This recipe is ready in minutes and very easy to cook. Looks great on a plate, too. No cooking skills required! Let’s start cooking!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 400 g fresh noodles
- 250 g tiger prawns, cooked and peeled
- 100 g fresh sugar snap
- 100 g baby sweetcorn, sliced into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red chilli, sliced thinly (medium hot)
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 1 tsp tamarind paste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 30 g unsalted peanuts, slightly crushed
- extra lime wedges and fresh coriander to garnish
- Heat the olive in a large frying pan, add the garlic and chillies. Stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add the sugarsnap and sweetcorn, stir fry for 4 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, tamarind paste, lime juice and sugar. Mix it well.
- Add prawns. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the peanuts and noodles, cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring continuously, until noodles are hot.
- Transfer to serving plates, decorate with fresh coriander leaves and lime wedges.
- Serve immediately.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.