Sweetand delicious. Tastes great with a wholemeal bread roll. Perfect for summer. Very quick to cook. Ready in less than 30 minutes. Try serving it with croutons instead of pine nuts!
Do you like our recipes?
Follow us on Facebook, to have our delicious ideas, inspirations and recipes delivered directly to your wall! Don’t forget to share them with your friends!
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 500g frozen petit pois
- 200g honey cured ham diced
- 1 medium potato chopped
- 1 onion
- 1tbsp butter
- 2tbsp double cream
- pine nuts to serve
- In a large sauce pan sauté the onion in butter.
- Add the potato and petit pois and stock, bring to boil, than reduce the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the cream and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper
- Add the ham, stir well, allow to simmer for additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with pine nuts and a wholemeal bread roll.
We cook, we taste, we rate!
All recipes on this website have been cooked, tasted and rated. Cooking times may vary depending on appliance. All ratings are subject to individual taste.